Listen to founder and chaplain Tim Schindel explain what Leading Influence is all about.
To provide excellence in chaplaincy care for elected leaders in Canada.
- Leaders govern more effectively when they are well supported
- Spiritual care is always non-partisan
- We must serve with honour, integrity and self-sacrifice
- Chaplaincy engages with people, not politics
- God’s care for leaders is evident in his command to pray for those in authority
- Daily prayer for leaders is biblical and part of providing effective spiritual care
We believe in blessing, giving thanks for, and speaking peace over our elected officials.
We pray for members of all political stripes because they each need God’s blessing as they serve our country.
We pray for each member by name, position and with knowledge of their duties each weekday of the political cycle.
We focus our prayers on the people who make up our government, not the laws and issues of the day.
We believe that, as we pray, God will move in lives and situations to bring hope, life and peace to our leaders and province.
We believe that God sees the whole picture and will answer our prayers as they align with his sovereign will.